This is just 16 thoughts or things I do as a woman who is plus size and I’m sure lots of people ((plus size or not)) can relate and feel the struggle lolol:
- *has an event is coming in 6 months* well…better start looking for an outfit now
- Where are my spanx?
- Am I the only one who has a full workout putting jeans on?
- DAMN GIRLLL YO BOOTY POPPIN IN A PENCIL SKIRT
- No seriously where are my spanx?
- Why the hell am I a 16 in Asos but a 20 in Boohoo?
- *cries for an eternity*
- *2 minutes later looking in mirror* MAMA WIPE DEM TEARS CAUSE YOU COULD CRUSH A B*TCH AND YOU FINE AS HELL
- I give bomb ass hugs
- I NEED A BOOB REDUCTION ASAPPPPP
- *finds spanx in brother’s wardrobe* w h y
- My double chin has been named Jeremy
- I have not worn a swimsuit since 98’
- I look like a damn slug lying across this bed
- Gym today? nah nope nuh uh
- *finds item of clothing that is fierce and buys it in every colour under the rainbow*
At the end of the day we’re all motherf*cking gorgeous and in the wise words of Rupaul “IF YOU CAN’T LOVE YOURSELF, HOW IN THE HELL YOU GON LOVE SOMEBODY ELSE?”
Can I get an amen?